Necrotalk - Home Support Necrotalk!  

Home UserCP Members Register Calendar FAQ
Learn how you can support Necrotalk.com today!

Go Back   Necrotalk.com > The Boneyard > Hunting Grounds

Old 09-18-2007, 03:03 PM   #1
Hating

Default Stupid Question for returning Necro

I apologize in advance for the stupidity of this question but I cant seem to find the details of the question. My question is what is 69.1 ? Im assuming its an instance zone but not sure. I hear about people making good AA there and killing in the greenhouse and some mentions of Katta but I just came back from a 1 yr break and wasnt sure what it was all about. Im 75 necro with all spells and 175aa's so was looking for a AA spot to grind. Any help is appreciated or a link to a website showing the info or hell even tell me where to request it LOL. Thanx to all my necros out there!
Hating is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 03:31 PM   #2
Winmancer

The 69.1 mission is an instanced hive mission. It is called the Lost Notebook and is a soloable DoDh mission. If you have your DoDh spells, you did this instanced. It is part of the spell arc for the lvl 69 spell (I forget name). At 75, there are better ways to exp. It is still not bad though. Reward for winning the hard version is http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=83799.

For straight exp though, go to Icefall. Boring kiting after a while, but the bears and spiders are pretty good exp.

The greenhouse in Katta is pretty ok exp if you can get camp solo. You need TBS expansion for this zone. It is used primarily for solo Katta faction work. The tasks are Herbal Retrieval and The Serpent Slayer.

Good luck and welcome back.
Advertisement

Old 09-18-2007, 03:45 PM   #3
Hating

Thanx for your help !
Hating is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 08:34 PM   #4
Viko

GL in icefall, entire zone is almost perma camped on my server by beaming wizard teams.

I go to Jewel of Atiki for lvl 75 aa kiting, as long as you have decent resists and dont mind kiting with 1 buff + otherside in spell gem 9
Viko is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Log-in to remove Ads)
Advertisement