Necrotalk - Home Support Necrotalk!  

Home UserCP Members Register Calendar FAQ
Learn how you can support Necrotalk.com today!

Go Back   Necrotalk.com > The Boneyard > Spellbook

Old 09-27-2006, 03:52 PM   #1
Yinka

I searched the forum, but haven't seen very much on getting this one. Are any of the tasks soloable by a 68 necro? My guild is busy leveling and getting more than 2 people together on Drinal is akin to splitting the atom.
Yinka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 05:46 PM   #2
GnekroeGnomicon
Heavy-Metal Hippy. AKA The "fro gnome", AKA Super moderator, AKA Alice that's been chained

Quote:
Are any of the tasks soloable by a 68 necro?
68.1 is soloable, at 68 it shouldn't be very difficult.
68.2 iirc has a pretty difficult (for the mission level) boss at the end
68.3 iirc has an even meaner boss at the end
68.4 is/was soloable, it would be a challenge (and might not even be possible since you might not have the dps to actually win in 6 hours at 68).
68.5 haven't done it but does require a group I imagine

Quote:
My guild is busy leveling and getting more than 2 people together on Drinal is akin to splitting the atom.
Then you are in the wrong guild :P not that I know what guild on Drinal you are in I am in a very small but active casual guild on Drinal, grouping with each other and finishing needed missions is usually priority number 1.

Call for Blood is probably goign to be a much less used spell now or even recieved. The 68 series I don't think is required for any progression and now there is a 75 spell that does the same effect that is vendor purchaseable.
Sponsored Links (Log-in to remove Ads)
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2006, 05:49 PM   #3
Yinka

Guild - Against the Grain. 310 members, can never find a group
Yinka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 01:08 PM   #4
Sarnath Creed
the ghoul lord

Quote:
Originally posted by Yinka@Sep 27 2006, 01:49 PM
Guild - Against the Grain. 310 members, can never find a group
310 people, how many on at the same time?

There are almost 410 people in my guild, Healers United. Guild has been around since 99, One of the oldest on the server. Most people I have seen online at once is like 20, 95% of the time, there is me and 2-6 other people on.

All depends on what you want to accomplish in your time in EQ, and wether or not your current guild suits your needs. If you want to progress properly through the DoDH missions, and your guild cannot assist you, Then you may need to look for a new guild.

Quellious is lucky enough to have a group called ORQ, The Organized Raiders of Quellious. Its an alliance of individuals and some guilds that have banded together to raid different places, and be an added option for finding groups. Its really helpful being able to just join a chat channel that is like a second guild.

You should look into seeing if anything like that exists on Drinal.

Worth a shot.
[Thu Apr 22 20:17:58 2010] A nekhon elite towerguard has taken 25307 damage from your Soul Reaper's Pyre Rk. III.
Sarnath Creed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2006, 05:21 PM   #5
Raidjin

At one time, DOR (Drinal Open Raid) was open and active. Although I believe the chat channel is still around, I don't think they raid anymore. To my knowledge, there are no open raid organizations in operation atm on Drinal.

ATG has a lot of heart and the guild leader is a good enough guy, but, as with many casual / family guilds, there are generally few people on, unless there is an actual event scheduled.

You may want to take a look at Luna Rising. The Guild Leader is ... different, but they generally have quite a few people on and do raid from time to time.

As with most things I say, these are just my opinions and suggestions. Do what ye will.
Magelo
-And the gates of Hell were thrown wide, and through them walked the Necromancer.

"So the obvious solution to 80% of these pet peeves is to turn off OOC, SHOUT, AUCTION, ignore anyone you don't already know, turn a "Blind eye" to what your guildmates are doing, and basically completely close ourselves off to everyone...load two bots up..solo instances, and become GM tailors to make our gear..then 3 box DoN's until our eyes bleed?" - Jebasiz
Raidjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 06:14 PM   #6
GnekroeGnomicon
Heavy-Metal Hippy. AKA The "fro gnome", AKA Super moderator, AKA Alice that's been chained

ATG, Luna Rising, and LotH (mine and Schaef's guild) have a raiding alliance which is just getting off the ground - we have been working on it for a couple months, but the expansion all but halted our efforts for the last month or so.

Yinka if you are looking for groups ask Heebee for the alliance chat channel and advertise LFG in there, we (LotH) look for more people in the alliance chat and advertise rots and spots open in that channel before moving to the public channels.
Advertisement