Any Suggestions on Where To Go? [Archive] - Necrotalk.com

PDA

View Full Version : Any Suggestions on Where To Go?

Kaelendros
09-10-2004, 02:58 AM
I have a lvl 55 Necro, with decent but not great gear. Have most of my spells up through 55, missing a few here and there. He's my main, and I've only been playing a few months. My primary playing buddy is a 55 Beastlord. We've tried a couple different spots, but can't seem to find a zone where we can fight with little downtime and still make worthwhile exp. Can anyone suggest a zone we could check out? Suggestions on affordable upgrades are also welcome. Thanks for any help!

Kaelendros
Lvl 55 Dark Elf Necromancer
Erollisi Marr

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1074957

Thfallen82
09-10-2004, 03:15 AM
u could try city of mist, would be a good place for u 2 and lots of undead, getting the key for charsis aka "howling Stones" would be an even better idea, mostly undead and and a fun place to xp =), key for charsis is an extremely easy quest i dont have the link for it but im sure you can find it on alla's. Good luck to you

Sage Fatumben Savici
65 Arch Lich <Companions Of The Dawn>
Quellious Server

Skulmar
09-10-2004, 02:06 PM
Go to PoN. Strategy guides are here on this site.

Ezzaral
09-10-2004, 05:59 PM
Honestly, if you would take some time to read through the posts here (may want to change the default post date range from 30 days to The Beginning), you would probably find many good ideas and detailed info on potential areas for 55.

Mixelplix
09-10-2004, 06:07 PM
I second the vote for plane of nightmare. The fearkiting there is incredibly mindless, but with a friend it would be bearable. There is a guide on this site somewhere.

-Mix!

Unclean
09-12-2004, 12:03 PM
Agro kite the yard trash in the forest of plane of mischief.

It's good exp, tons of mobs to choose from, tons of room to kite, and the zone is empty most of the time.